Must be a resident of New Zealand to apply.
This is initial information given by the application. Dates and times can change at any given moment. This was submitted to the site yesterday and expires September 25th, 2015.
Organization/person name: Power Rangers Productions
This opportunity offers: Paid remuneration
Work type: Contract
Work classification: Writer- Scriptwriter
“Power Rangers” is a 30-minute international children’s action show, currently being produced in Glen Eden, Auckland. The Power Rangers Story Department is looking for a new writing intern.
This writing experience is very unique. The successful applicant will join an experienced story team working on this fast turn-around television series. The applicant must be prepared to sit around the story table to brainstorm, accept and offer critique, as well as write and re-write scenes on the spur of the moment. The position also has a strong administrative component.
- It will be a freelance independent contract
- The contractor must be a New Zealand resident or citizen.
- Contract Fee: $800.00 TO $1,000.00 per 5 day week (depending on experience
- Hours: This is a full-time 50 hour a week position, Monday to Friday. Occasionally there will be the need to work extra hours so some flexibility is required.
- Dates: Minimum of 3 months, approximately October-December 2015. There is potential for the position to run much longer.
- Location: Power Rangers; offices are in Glen Eden, Auckland.
- Selection Process: A shortlist of applicants will be interviewed. All finalists must writer a short scene based on given parameters, as part of the process.
KEY SKILLS SOUGHT:
This is a wonderful opportunity for an up-and-coming writer. Ideally, applicants will have some previous writing experience and a good understanding of script writing technique, and software. They will be self-motivated, disciplined, professional, and have a great attitude.
Glen Eden, Auckland
Friday, 25 September 2015
- Apply now by emailing Becca at beccapowerrangers.gmail.com
- Applications deadline: September 25, 2015
APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
- A writer’s CV including:
- Cover letter –include details on ho you are, why you want to do this, and describe your overall career goals.
- Details of relevant writing experience
- Writing sample – this could be a screenplay, teleplay or short film.